Time and Life
Recently someone was talking to a someone else, so I heard about their age progression(aka Getting old 😋) and thought about my 2 or something university years and the years that took to arrive here and the plans and aspirations to move forwards to what I want with my life It almost feels like everthing to me, and the goals, visions, passions, and so many a things seem larger than life(poetically speaking but you will also see later), but after perceiving years pass so quickly and yet so astonishly slowly (kindly recommend a cross language amalgam) they feel like just like a score on a card, a number on a paper, a line drawn on a prison wall, simply mundane and neither abstractingly hiding all the intricacies of Mathematics, nor the vastness of presence of emotions on certain things resulting from subjective tendencies like 3 years of happiness 1 month of sadness and all the many memories built in them being remembered at once to the subject that watches those lines, or considering an average rate of imformation gain in term of bits transfered in seconds assuming the information transfer in bits completely maps the way Homo sapiens think on the basis on firing neurons, forming this as the basis for the increase in the complexity of the organism(just an example), you get the idea instead of appearing grand they appear simple as simple as I can imagine, much like the number of cars you saw on the road today not that special car but just these cars which you just see as many cars, you see them quantitatively in the most simple manner, you return home and say there were a lot of cars, traffic or say nothing but not it was grand walks of the cars they did enormous efforts in their passing with the most finest movements and manoeuvres, it seemed like the time just slowed down unless you are into cars or an automobile event. Now, since this feels like a "number" it feels that it will very quickly hit 72 or something (Video Regarding Average Life Expectancy from Minute Earth) and that's it, it's the quasi-ultimate but still the ultimate END. So, life surfacing Infinite, vast, all there is for you (or whatever similar adjective you would like to use ), now after all this in its entirety feels like a short redeemable try of an individual one, more like a single instance of the myriad ways it could have been, like one individual lives one way, a one life, in the multitudes of the individual that were possible, as if the number like years of life were not enough, now there are multiple redeemable me(s)! feels fleeting, seems too short but yet so vast yet so... "fully complete" and takes me aback, since I am going to live my life and it will end by definition("Part of the journey is the end.", or maybe not Science surprises by orders of, orders of magnitudes and beyond S++ Tiering), I will cease to exist anymore so My thoughts can't exist so my entire life was all that happened, all was, all is and EVERYTHING for me because that all makes me, that is all where I live, that is all when I think and so on, in short, My thinking stops at the end(or I stop), and still it feels short even after being my everything all that is for me, all that I have experienced, all that will I do and everything else and everything else, else. Maybe it is just the lockdown and the mirages created by it, but one thing is for sure a year passes, and after it has passed remembering it doesn't feel like it was everything that there is to the year and we often say that, that was fast maybe it's just our limited memories. Heard that emotions make memories stronger and lasting(Kindly fact check, I feel this, since most of the things that I remember from long ago are emotion intensive) so maybe have as much as you can, internally expanding your time and enriching it. Once this(the one year example above) has happened multiple times just like how days make weeks leading to months to then make a year, eventually life comes to an end, this piece here is to just represent what I felt regarding progressing of years in one's life and it appearing short to someone under some biases.
Comments
Post a Comment